100th Post as blogging as a developer
I am thrilled to write my 100th post on Hashnode. In this post I will talk about my What I learned from blogging, How it helped me, Ideas and everything? For a 16-year-old guy, this is a huge achievement so sharing my thoughts and views.
☕What I learned from blogging?
- The main reason for which I started blogging was: To keep track of the things I was learning. We're humans we tend to forget many things day after we learn them. So this was am amazing to keep a track and document what I was learning.
- Risk : Whenever my new post goes live, my inner self asks me some questions like "Have I wrote good content?", "Will this article help beginner/people?", "What I have learned and wrote is it the correct way?" etc. So I became a risk-taker by this🏄♂️.
- Managing : I am Class 11th student whose major subjects in College are Business Studies and Economics. So it becomes hard to learn something out of the topic. I learned to manage my College exams, work and projects with teaching my self-development.
What/Who inspires me to write?
In #DEVCommunity everyone is sharing some amazing tutorials and articles. I only read selective articles on some topics(or tags). E.g Personal Life, Tutorials, Designing, Projects and Productivity.
I have considered some people who have helped me or has inspired me to write and want to say Thank You.
Tools I use for blogging?
- Notion : This is the most popular tools many bloggers and developers use. I've it installed and a free pro version for students 😉. It has everything in it. Previously I used to write daily and post daily without caring for the future. So now I have all the articles topics written with the status of completed or not with my learning workflow.
- Mailchimp : I was not using any email clients for sending mails as hashnode provides that thing for free. But recently I got a mail from one of my readers that it gets a bit irritating to receive daily emails(as I post daily). So I decided to start a weekly newsletter.
- Canva : All the cover images you have seen on my posts are made from Canva. As a student, I got the Pro version for free.
- UnDraw : Sometimes I use illustrations from UnDraw.co as they provide for free and have amazing designs.
- Grammarly : Grammar checking tool is a must for finding error you made in the article. Unfortunately, Grammarly doesn't provide you with Free Student Account😢.
👑 My Wins?
- 🎂 100th Article
- 🔐 Writing every day
- ⚡ I have 50 people subscribing my mailing list.
- 🤼 1200+ Users, 17k+ views on Hashnode and 85K+ on Dev.to
- 😷150 Followers on Twitter.
If you think what I post is worth and you're getting knowledge. You can support me:-
As I post daily many people get irritated with my mails. So I have decided to start a Weekly Newsletter.
Pros of Joining
- ♾ Weekly Newsletter: So no daily irritations
- ☕ Giveaways
- 🌟 Resources and Interactive PDFs (Cheatsheets)
- 👑 My eBooks at very low price
- NO SPAMMING
I recently got a rahulism. tech domain so will use for a personal blog. So you'll find my articles on
⚡Thanks For Reading | Happy Coding🎂