Unique and cool toolkit for developers + Big Bonus 😍😍
Hey, guys, I'm bringing the list of websites/tools you never thought to bookmark as a developer. These website/tools will help you in a very way in your project and all.
So let's get started 🤘🙌
- codeply.com — Codeply is a fast, free online editor that includes dozens of frameworks, starter templates, and over 40,000 code snippets.
- glitch.com — Simple, powerful, free tools to create and use millions of apps. Create your own web apps in the browser, build on any popular frameworks and directly deploy to Firebase.
- bundlephobia.com — quickly find the download size of any package in the NPM registry. Or upload your package.json file to scan all dependencies in your project.
- httpie.org — is a user-friendly command-line HTTP client for the API era. It comes with JSON support, syntax highlighting, persistent sessions, wget-like downloads, plugins, and more.
- devdocs.io — DevDocs combines multiple API documentations in a fast, organized, and searchable interface. Offline and fast access.
- regexr.com — Regular expression tester with syntax highlighting, PHP / PCRE & JS Support, contextual help, cheat sheet, reference, and searchable community patterns.
- jex.im/regulex — Write any regular expression into the editor and get a visual representation of how the pieces work.
READ -> How to code fast and type efficiently 😎
- jsdelivr.com — Using this you can serve any GitHub file or WordPress plugin through a CDN. Combine multiple files in a single URL, add
- tldr.ostera.io — This site offers practical examples for all popular Unix command without you having to dive into the man pages.
- explainshell.com — write down a command-line to see the help text that matches each argument
- carbon.now.sh — Create and share beautiful images of your source code. Start typing or drop a file into the text area to get started.
- wakatime.com — Open source plugins for metrics about your programming per file and even language. Has Integration with VS Code, Sublime Text, and all popular code editors.
- mockaroo.com — Mockaroo lets you generate up to 1,000 rows of realistic test data in CSV, JSON, SQL, and Excel formats.
- hyper.is — Hyper is an Electron-based terminal. Built on HTML/CSS/JS. Fully extensible Install themes and plugins from the command line
READ -> How to write a viral content
- curlbuilder.com — Easily generate curl command lines to test your new shining API or whatever!
- trackjs.com — TrackJS makes finding and fixing client-side errors simply. We automatically detect bugs on your website and give you a clear view of how the user got to the error.
- htaccess.madewithlove.be — Here you can easily test your htaccess rewrite rules
TOP TECH COURSE THAT IS FREE (BONUS 😁😍😎)
1. Machine Learning for Business Professionals
This course is intended to be an introduction to machine learning for non-technical business professionals. There is a lot of hype around machine learning and many people are concerned that in order to use machine learning in business, you need to have a technical background. For reasons that are covered in this course, that's not the case. In actuality, your knowledge of your business is far more important than your ability to build an ML model from scratch.
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to:
- Formulate machine learning solutions to real-world problems
- Identify whether the data you have is sufficient for ML
- Carry a project through various ML phases including training, evaluation, and deployment
- Perform AI responsibly and avoid reinforcing existing bias
- Discover ML use cases
- Be successful at ML
Link -> Coursera - ML for Business Professionals
2. Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Zero to Hero
Beginners, Zero to Hero. AWS EC2 web server, NodeJS Server, AWS RDS database server, S3, SES & CloudWatch. FREE
Link -> AWS - ZERO TO HERO
3. Python for Data Analysts
One of the most pervasive uses of Python is to analyze data. This skill is for those who want to leverage the power of Python in data treatment and analysis.
Link -> Pluralsight - Python For Data Analysts
Read more :
- The most important repos to enhance your knowledge
- You don't have this on your resume
- Increasing SEO of your website
Thanks for Reading. 😁 Comment if you wanna add something to this list.
Originally posted - [RAHULISM](https://blog-rahulism.netlify.app/) (PERSONAL BLOG)