Best practices and advantages of using React
ADVANTAGES 😀 !!
- Component Reusability: Re-use of assets is one feature, developers ever grateful for whatever the topic of ReactJS comes up. Re-using the same component object makes workflow less stressful for developers and a lot more productive.
- Virtual DOM (Fast rendering): This approach enables the declarative API of React -> You tell React what state you want the UI to be in, and it makes sure the DOM matches the state.
- Code stability: React allows for direct work with components and uses downward data binding to ensure that changes in child structure don't affect their parents. That makes code stable...
- SEO friendly: Used by both Fortune 500 companies and innovative startups.
- React Hooks(Improves state management): From React 16.8, The greatest Hook's an asset is that it allows sharing state logic between components without rearchitecting the whole code block.
- Wide React and Redux toolset: Both react and redux comes with a decent set of related dev tools that make a developer's life easier e.g. React developer tools extension for chrome.
Here we end with the advantages of React.
React best practices 😍
While working on your React-powered creations, you should be careful to do things in tune with the react best practices. This will help to keep your code better organized.
- Keep components small and function-specific.
- Reusability is important, so keep the creation of a new component to the minimum required.
- Name the component after it's functionality: It's a good idea to name a component after the function that is executed so that it's easily recognizable.
- Use capitals for components name: If like most folks, you're using JSX, the names of the components you create need to begin with uppercase letters.
- All files related to any one component should be in a single folder: If there's any small component use by particular component only, it makes sense to keep these smaller components all together within that component folder.
Comment only where necessary
- Ultimate RoadMap With so many resources for front-end development
- Code Fast and type efficiently
- Unique toolkit for devleopers
Thanks For Reading 😎
If you like let me know. 🤘
Recently I have used custom CSS to my hashnode blog. Click Here to visit.